Website Achieve Group
Field Maintenance Diesel Fitter
- IMMEDIATE START- Long Term Contact
- BIBO from Townsville
- Paid Travel
- Camp Accommodation and Meals Provided
About the Role
- Duties: Diagnostics, Repairs (major & minor), Rebuilds, Servicing, Machine Maintenance planning & more
- Repairs and service to but not limited to; Heavy Earthmoving equipment: Excavators, Dump Trucks, Dozers, Wheel Loaders, Graders & more plus some site fixed plant on occasion. (Experience & trade qualification essential)
- Component Rebuild Skills
The Successful Applicant Will Be
- Trade Qualified – Diesel Fitter
- Heavy Vehicle/ Civil Machine Experience
- Ability to Pass a Mine Medical Inc Drug and Alcohol
- Standard 11 Certificate / Coal Board Medical
- HR Licence (an advantage)
- Forklift Ticket (an advantage)
- Working at Heights /Confined Space
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & Quality Assurance Policies
- Technical Skillset – Demonstrated work experience and
- technical knowledge of construction and earthmoving
- equipment in a similar position is beneficial
- Safety Conscious – A strong developed awareness and commitment to personal and peer health and safety.
- Analytical thinking – Ability to navigate complex technical issues to deliver high quality outcomes in repair and maintenance services with minimal to zero rework
- Autonomous productivity – Initiative to plan work fronts efficiently and effectively;
- Innovation – Passionate pursuit in delivering quality outcomes and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for those who have workshop experience to get a foot in the door for site or field Maintenance work.
Candidates are to provide resumes in Word format along with all current licences and tickets including trade documents.
Phone: 1300 129 732 Website: www.achievegroup.com.au
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.