Website Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre
Location: Yatala, QLD
Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre, in conjunction with our host organisation, a well-established manufacturer located in the Yatala, QLD area, are currently looking for an Injection Moulding apprentice to enter their workshop operations.
This is a full-time apprenticeship offering a Certificate III Trade qualification. Training fees, PPE, and other costs are all covered by Ai Group ATC.
This company are actively involved in design & manufacturing of specialist equipment for LV & MV Overhead & Underground distribution systems, safety and personal protection, earthing, transmission line & string fittings including high temperature conductor fittings up to or exceeding 500kV.
An exciting opportunity awaits for an energetic self-starter with a can-do attitude in the field of Injection Moulding to join this growing company. You will enjoy being a problem solver and working in a high paced environment. No day will ever be the same!
This apprenticeship is in a Skills Shortage Trade.
Mandatory Requirement: Must be an Australian Citizen or have right to work in this country
A Certificate III in Polymer Processing (Injection Moulding) PMB30116 would generally involve:
- You will have a mentor Tradesperson to work alongside throughout your training and development.
- Producing plastic products from injection moulding machinery and associated ancillary equipment. Products can be components or whole items.
- Responsible for monitoring product quality and usually work under supervision.
- Types of products made through the Injection Moulding process encompass a wide range. They can include jars, wheelie bins, chairs, tv cabinets, and a wide range of industrial parts such as electrical housing, etc.
You will be:
- Thinking Safety before anything else.
- Detail oriented.
- Have wonderful time management skills.
- A positive mental attitude and willingness to listen and learn.
- Various skill sets will be gained across polymer processing and injection moulding.
- Be part of a talented team.
- Opportunity to learn current and older technology.
- Tidy workshop.
Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre is a Group Training Organisation who employs apprentices and trainees then places them with Host Organisations. We provide support for all apprentices and trainees by way of our mentoring program which fits in with a regular cycle of visiting in the workplace and training provider. We are there to assist and guide you through not only the apprenticeship/traineeship but where necessary provide support and assistance to allow you to successfully complete your work and training commitments and gain your qualification.
Employees of Ai Group ATC are expected at all times to uphold the values of integrity, honesty and excellence and must exhibit a strong work ethic. All employees are expected to be effective at time management, enjoy working within a team environment and possess a sincere interest for their chosen trade.
Ai Group Apprentice & Trainee Centre is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
Please include a resume and covering letter detailing what you can bring to this position.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To Apply Visit: www.aigroupapprentices.com.au/job/831
To apply for this job please visit www.aigroupapprentices.com.au.