Website Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre
Certificate III in Automotive Sales
Location: Wacol, QLD
Ai Group Apprentice & Trainee Centre, in conjunction with our host organisation, are looking for motivated, committed and enthusiastic individuals to undertake an Automotive Sales apprenticeship.
IVECO Trucks Australia which has a long and proud history in this country starting in the early 1900s not only helped build the road infrastructure, it helped build the road transport industry. It developed its manufacturing processes and product development in line with the growing needs of Australia.
This exciting apprenticeship opportunity will be held at their 24,000m2 site in Westgate St, Wacol which opened in December 2020. Iveco are an equal opportunity employer and take safety seriously.
As part of your daily tasks and learning you will be involved in the sales, stock control and administration in relation to automotive replacement parts such as engine, brake and transmission components, batteries, headlights and tyres, and accessories such as seat covers, tow bars and car cleaning equipment. It will be located in a retail or wholesale environment.
- Candidates who have prevocational / pre-apprenticeship in this field are encouraged to apply.
- Suits local candidates and must have own transport to and from work.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or have a right to work in this country.
- Must have a driver’s licence (forklift licence would be advantageous as well).
You will be:
- Thinking Safety before anything else.
- Detail oriented.
- Have wonderful time management skills.
- A positive mental attitude and willingness to listen and learn.
- Possess a mechanical/automotive aptitude.
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Be able to demonstrate your customer service skills and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and identify the make, model and variations of automotive (heavy) equipment.
- Ability to check catalogues or computer databases to identify and locate the source of required parts.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn to prepare invoices and other finance arrangements for the sale of stock and process cash and credit transactions.
- Participate in stocktaking and update computer data accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse and undertake some heavy lifting.
Conditions of employment:
- Award wages.
- PPE and work clothes supplied.
- TAFE fees reimbursed.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required.
- Random drug and alcohol testing.
- Pre-employment medical and aptitude testing.
- Commitment to a 3 Year apprenticeship.
Opportunities of this kind do not often come along – apply now and don’t miss out.
Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre is a Group Training Organisation who employs apprentices and trainees then places them with Host Organisations. We provide support for all apprentices and trainees by way of our mentoring program which fits in with a regular cycle of visiting in the workplace and training provider.
Ai Group Apprentice & Trainee Centre is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
Please include a resume and covering letter detailing what you can bring to this position.
Please note: We thank all candidates in advance for their applications, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.
To Apply Visit: www.aigroupapprentices.com.au/job/738
To apply for this job please visit www.aigroupapprentices.com.au.