Website DPA Property Group
Owns and operates commercial office and retail properties
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Property Manager with excellent communication skills to join DPA Property Group. This role is ideal for a real estate / property Assistant Manager ready to take on more responsibility. We are a family run business and own commercial office buildings in the Brisbane’s south-side region.
This role is autonomous (with guidance from the owners), with flexibility to priorities and manage the day to day as you feel appropriate. Although an autonomous role, there is lots of support from the owners and other staff within the office.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic professional who is available to start immediately.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration support for a portfolio of office buildings and a small number of residential homes.
- Routine property inspections
- Booking inspections and sending entry notices
- Telephone inquiries
- Assistance with control of leases and billing
- Coordinating property maintenance and sub contractors
- Providing entry to show vacant tenancies
- Liaising with all stakeholders
- Managing the property inbox and communications
- Point of contact for all inquiries
The successful applicant will be confident and energetic and posses the following attributes and licenses:
- Certificate 3 Administration
- Drivers Licence and own car
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a role within the property management industry
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Well-presented and great organisation skills
- Works well independently and results focused
- Liaise well with stakeholders and maintains a transparent relationship
- Flexible, full time hours
- No sales target
- Manage your days how you want to
- Dedicated carpark
- Great employee perks
- Head Office located in Mount Gravatt opposite Garden City Shopping Centre
If you are a vibrant Administration Assistant and available immediately please apply now by going to the link above. We are holding interviews immediately.
If you have any questions please feel free to either email our shared services HR Team at [email protected] or call 07 3457 5193.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.