Website EngiStuct Pty Ltd
Experienced structual engineers building a better future
This is a unique opportunity to join our team in this newly created part-time (25 hour per week) role, based at our Lytton office. We are looking for a motivated administration all-rounder to provide business & accounts support to strengthen our administration processes.
We need a capable and reliable person to provide general admin support, management of accounts payable and receivable, assist with report writing and manage client interactions. An eye for detail and ability to quickly learn new software systems will be an advantage. Previous experience working within Xero and Workflow Max (or similar) systems will be highly regarded.
You are a motivated and reliable person, who loves supporting the team by providing admin support. You understand the professional administrative experience and discretion required to thrive in a role such as this.
Meticulously organised, you are an admin all-rounder who can successfully navigate priorities and deadlines, has a high degree of computer literacy and pride yourself on accuracy and efficiency. You can support the functions of a busy office with ease, and you are comfortable making people feel welcome in our workplace.
- Provision of business admin & systems support services.
- Meeting scheduling, co-ordination and organisation.
- Management of accounts payable and receivable. Knowledge of BAS advantageous.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve current work practices/ administrative support systems and functions.
- Provide accurate data entry and systems support.
- Provide welcoming and professional client interactions.
- High level of effective oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry is important in this role.
- Cert IV or higher in Business Administration or similar (desirable).
- Experience in BAS submissions and accounting advantageous.
How to apply
To apply for this role, submit your resume and covering letter telling us about yourself, how you meet the key requirements of this role, and why you want to work with EngiStruct Pty Ltd, to [email protected]
Applications will close Monday 13th September.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.