Family Doctor Pty Ltd
Practice Manager –
Are you an experienced Practice Manager looking for a new opportunity? Or are you an experienced Office Manager looking to take that next step into a Practice Manager role?
This great team of health professionals are looking for a Practice Manager to take the reins and grow the potential of this well-established GP Clinic in the Sunshine Coast.
The Practice Manager’s role is to oversee the operational management and forward planning of the practice to ensure it runs efficiently and effectively. This position is very well supported by an experienced Assistant Manager.
A key part of this role is identifying opportunities to enhance the service provision to patients, inspire the team to continue in growing the reputation of the clinic, and navigate the team to excel.
Required Knowledge and Experience
· Previous experience of 5 or more years in General Practice in supervisory role.
· Experience in a private practice setting
· Understanding of financial management of a medical business.
· Successfully achieve desired grant funding outcomes
· Ability to identify Marketing and Promotional ideas
· Leadership and team-building experience.
· Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
· Experienced at Practice Accreditation
· Advanced communication skills both verbal and written.
· Prior knowledge of Best Practice software would be advantageous.
We offer you a warm and friendly work environment, supportive management team, and the opportunity to use your experience and skills to make a difference.
Apply ASAP as we will be interviewing soon!
Cheryl Cook, Operations Manager
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.