Website Med Staff Recruitment Australia
Bridging the skills gap between job seekers and employers
70% / $140.00 Per Hour *
7 days a week
We are looking for expereinced General Practitioners to join our Lawnton Team.
Are you looking to move to a friendly practice ?
Wanting to find that Balance between Work & Lifestyle?
* Full time / Part time position
* Bulk Billing
* 70% of gross billings with an initial 3 month guarantee of $130 per hour.
* Health Engine online booking
* Full-time nursing support
* Onsite Pharmacy
* Vibrant shopping center location
* Quality of care to offer patients very seriously so all systems and processes are designed to ensure the best quality care available
* Practice designed around practitioner and patient comfort with large consultation rooms and bright lighting
* Fully accredited practice
* Open 7 Days
* MBBS or equivalent
* FRACGP qualified
* Must have current and valid AHPRA GENERAL /SPECIALIST registration
* A good attitude to teamwork
* Ability to get an unrestricted provider number
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Passion and commitment to providing a high level of care to patients
* Attention to Detail, empathy & the upmost patience.
The Lawnton industrial estate as well as retail and commerce establishments along Gympie Road provide local services and employment.
Alluvial gravel and sand mining also occur in Lawnton. There have been recent industrial and retail developments in Lawnton.
Lawnton State School opened in 1967 and caters for students from Prep to Year six.
Lawnton railway station provides access to regular Queensland Rail City network services to Brisbane, Cleveland, Ipswich, Beenleigh and Springfield Central, as well as Kippa-Ring.
* Located in northern suburbs of Brisbane – 30 minutes away from CBD
* See a diverse patient base of young, old and culturally vast
* Closely located to cafes, shops and other high traffic establishments
* Local suburbs with affordable housing and schooling options
* Easily accessible parking for practitioners and patients – Free
If you need any information regarding this position or any other positions available in Australia, Please contact MSRA (Med Staff Recruitment Australia).
Website – www.msra. com.au
Sms or call 0410 863 301
Please note only applications directly through MSRA will be accepted.
BRIDGING THE SKILLS GAP BETWEEN JOB SEEKERS AND EMPLOYERS BY CONNECTING TOGETHER
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.