Website SMW Group
SMW Group Fabrication & Engineering is a proud Central Queensland provider of field servicing, maintenance, and emergency repair / rebuild services. We have over 20 years’ experience servicing the Central Queensland region.
We currently have several exciting projects underway, both new builds and heavy equipment repairs and structural manufacturing with continuous ongoing work.
We are currently looking for candidates that are wanting to relocate to QLD
DIDO Opportunities From:
The successful candidates must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Candidates are expected to be able to work safely with minimal supervision and must demonstrate quality workmanship which meets or exceeds business requirements.
Successful applicants will have:
- Fabricator, Welder or Boilermaker qualification
- Ability to read and interpret workshop manufacturing drawings.
- The ability to work safely in a team environment with high attention to detail.
- A strong commitment to workplace safety procedures and disciplines.
The following will be highly regarded:
- Experience in welding and fabrication for heavy earth moving machinery.
- High Risk Work Licence (e.g., Forklift, EWP, Non-Slew Crane)
- MR Truck Licence
- Working at heights/Confined spaces
- Standard 11
- BMA or Glencore inductions
Please call 0748398400 and talk to one of our friendly HR team members or email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]