Website Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre
Location: Acacia Ridge, QLD
We are currently looking to recruit a 1st Year Fitter/Machinist to undertake an apprenticeship at our host company located in Acacia Ridge, Qld.
For over five decades, our host company has been Australia’s leading and most trusted CNC machining facility for the resources, packaging, construction and manufacturing industries. They specialize in manufacturing superior engineered parts, equipment and machinery components across key market sectors, both locally and internationally. They deliver complete assembled and painted fabrications for all machinery and equipment as well as providing standout equipment overhaul and refurbishment services.
The workshop is equipped with some of the latest state-of-the-art multipurpose metal cutting machinery, CNC plant, and equipment of the highest quality. The work environment is professional and fast paced. They operate an exceptionally clean & tidy workshop with a great team environment.
This is a full-time apprenticeship offering a Certificate III Trade qualification. Training fees, PPE, and other costs are all covered by Ai Group ATC
- MUST be an Australian Citizen or have the correct visa to apply.
- Excellent maths skills are a great advantage.
- An ingrained attitude towards achieving & maintaining high standards towards safety, quality & service.
- Recent school leavers (or those about to leave school) are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who have prevocational / pre-apprenticeship in this field are encouraged to apply.
A Certificate III Engineering Mechanical Apprenticeship will involve:
- Examine and evaluate drawings and specification for requirements.
- Operate and adjust metalworking machines and create parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, shaping, slotting, grinding or drilling metal stock or components.
- Fit and assemble metal parts, tools or sub-assemblies
- Cut, thread, bend and install hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines.
- Set up and/or operate hand and machine tools, welding equipment or Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of finished parts, tools or sub-assemblies.
- This apprenticeship is a Skills Shortage Trade.
Ai Group Apprentice & Trainee Centre are an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
Please include a resume and covering letter detailing what you can bring to this position.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To Apply Visit: www.aigroupapprentices.com.au/job/763
To apply for this job please visit www.aigroupapprentices.com.au.