Website Med Staff Recruitment Australia
Bridging the skills gap between job seekers and employers
70% / $140.00 Per Hour *
7 days a week
Are you a Skilled General Practitioner ?
Are you looking to move to Gorgeous Queensland?
Wanting to find that Balance between Work & Lifestyle?
Would you like to work in a new State of the Art Facility?
Wanting to make some extra money leading up to Christmas?
* Newly opened – State of the art
* Close to Shopping Centers, Coffee shops,
* Bulk Billing*
* Open 7 days (7.30am – 10pm)
* 247 Doctor Service
* 70% or $140 per Hour for first 3 Months
* Full time Nursing support
* Comprehensive allied health services on-site
* Flexible working hours
* Best Practice software with online booking
* Nursing support to assist with the delivery of treatment plans, wound care, vaccines, immunization, ear syringing, and health assessments
* Fully supported by reception & admin staff
* VR GP with FRACGP/FACRRM
* Non-VR GPs holding general registration with AHPRA
* GP registrars with eligibility for limited/provisional registration with AHPRA
* Transfer DPAs available for restricted or Locum GPs to rotate till the moratorium is over.
* Working in after hours home visiting under the AMDS also available to make extra income.
* Relocation allowance considered for interstate candidates. We can help with arrangements.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Passion and commitment to providing a high level of care to patients
* Attention to Detail, empathy & the upmost patience.
VR/Non VR moratorium restricted GPs also may considered for initial locum with the continuation of after hours living in Brisbane city with work and life balance.
The suburb is home to the Brisbane Cricket Ground known as “the Gabba”, and the Princess Alexandra Hospital.
Woolloongabba has many apartment buildings due to river views, and the suburb’s proximity to the Brisbane central business district and
South Bank Parklands. The Norman Hotel is a local landmark that has served customers since 1890.
The head office of the Queensland Justices Association is located in Woolloongabba.
Woolloongabba is home to a number of places of worship, particularly Eastern European churches, including:
Serbian Orthodox Church of Saint Nicholas (Ross Street)
Holy Trinity Anglican Church (Hawthorne Street)
Finnish Lutheran Church in Brisbane (Hawthorne Street)
Holy Annunciation Orthodox Church (Park Road)
Protection of the Mother of God Ukrainian Catholic Church (Broadway Street)
New Apostolic Church (Qualtrough Street)
Darul Uloom Islamic Academy of Brisbane (Agnes Street)
South Brisbane Seventh-day Adventist Church (O’Keefe Street)
*If you need any information regarding this position or any other positions available in Australia, Please contact MSRA (Med Staff Recruitment Australia),*
*Website – www.msra.com.au*
*Sms or call 0410 863 301*
Please note only applications directly through MSRA will be accepted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.